Lock Info Weather Plugin not working? (also LockWeather plugin)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synergie, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Anyone know why? Or how to fix it? I tried manual override... using the Yahoo weather code for my location. The weather just won't update to the lock screen at all!

Just installed LockInfo on 4s 5.0.1 - every other plugin seems to be working. This is a pita... since I went through the whole JB issue to get weather back on my lock screen again! And before anyone suggests using the crappy built in Notification Center weather widget... I don't like the looks... I liked the LockWeather plugin because it replaced the original lock clock but had weather and extended forecast, or a monthly calendar deepending where you touched. The calendar drops down fine but the weather info stays blank.

2. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

does it say null? pix?

3. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

It does say Null (on the weather plugin) the Lock Weather plugin just stays blank.

I tried the following steps used for iPads that were not showing weather on those plugins but it didn't work:
    http://www.younoob.net/ipad-lockinfo-weather-plugin-override/

I am in Halifax NS Canada... I came up with the following info for my area using the steps above:

CAXX0183 | 4177

But still not working... did I grab the wrong codes? Is it not working because the weather app might be changed in 5.0 and newer? Like different named files or something and the plugins can't find it? And why then, is the override not working?

4. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

ive noticed on mine twice it has done that. i just did a reboot and it came back. i also turned wifi on and off...as i use wifi when at home. never did i have to override.

also in the native weather app, do you have 'local weather' turned on?

i noticed on my girls iphone, hers had nulll when her local weather was on, after i turned it off, LS weather works.

5. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

LOCAL WEATHER that was the answer!!! Thanks so much!!

6. rick snagwell macrumors 68040

rick snagwell

7. tkelly0314 macrumors newbie

None of the above steps worked for me :/

Still show's 0 degrees

8. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

Doesn't work for me either. Could anyone provide some more detailed instructions on how to get it to work? Keeps showing 0 degrees and null for me. I have local weather turned off, and even turned off wifi and rebooted the phone twice.

Thank you.

9. spartanrob macrumors 6502

spartanrob

Mine has been hit or miss. sometimes local weather works, sometimes it doesn't. Will have to try the WiFi on/off. Always on Wifi at home but not during the day.

10. iPhone Addict macrumors 6502

If you delete the first city in your weather app and re-add it, it seems to start working, but I am not so sure it keeps updating. Could anyone else try and post their experience?

11. rarity macrumors regular

rarity

I need help as well. Weather doesn't come up at all. No null, question mark nothing. I managed to fix the black screen to my wallpaper. Anyone have a fix?

Iphone4 running 5.0.1

TIA!