Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

FurbyUK

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
Up North
Hoping this bug disappears in one of the next updates. It hurts my OCD!

I have no music playing, not had the app open, but it’s stuck there. Won’t go away.

Attachments

• IMG_496C07EFDBDB-1.jpeg
    IMG_496C07EFDBDB-1.jpeg
    516.7 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

FurbyUK

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 9, 2016
Up North
What about the fact that the album art is now so small you can barely make it out, I miss the full screen album art like we used to have years ago.

I do miss that. I realised my OP was actually missing my point though, which is that it appears there, even if not playing anything.

mostlydave

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2011
My phone no longer keeps the screen on while playing music or audible in the car, it's really annoying that it keeps locking. Is this happening to everyone else?

mostlydave

macrumors regular
Aug 5, 2011
Still locking while playing music or Audible in the car on the latest beta, super annoying and in my opinion way more distracting to have to unlock while driving to make any audio adjustment

bmac89

macrumors 65816
Aug 3, 2014
Also scrubbing audio and to a lesser extent changing volume on the lock screen is a nightmare!

Unlike many other people who reported difficulty adjusting audio in the iOS 10 control centre causing the entire card to swipe, I never had this issues. However in iOS 11 I’m constantly swiping to the widgets or camera and it happens in the notification centre too.

jsmith189

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2014
What about the fact that the album art is now so small you can barely make it out.

This is my biggest gripe. I understand that in the grand scheme of things it's probably the thing we need least, but it was still my favourite part.

The music widget in control centre is still stuck on a song I played three days ago. I don't think it likes to music Music.app, Podcasts and Sonos.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.