Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Neverbepeace

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 14, 2009
New York
Just wondering if there is a tweak to let the notifications stay on lockscreen.

For instance, when I get a notification while phone is sleep, it shows up on lock screen. But when you slide to unlock phone and lock it back, the notifications dissapear. Is there a tweak to let the notifications stay on the screen?

I know lock info does this but I don't want lock info.

heisenberg123

macrumors 603
Oct 31, 2010
Hamilton, Ontario

For instance, when I get a notification while phone is sleep, it shows up on lock screen. But when you slide to unlock phone and lock it back, the notifications dissapear. Is there a tweak to let the notifications stay on the screen?

i think lockinfo does

F123D

macrumors 68040
Sep 16, 2008
Del Mar, CA
LockInfo is great. It'll stay on your screen until you view the alert/notification in the actual app. You'll also get icons in the status bar for these notifications (missed calls, voicemail, phone, text, email, etc..) You can customize your calendar and reminders to show x days in advance instead of useless 24 hours apple implemented. Very useful.

boshii

macrumors 68040
Jul 6, 2008
Atlanta, GA

i think lockinfo does

LockInfo is great. It'll stay on your screen until you view the alert/notification in the actual app. You'll also get icons in the status bar for these notifications (missed calls, voicemail, phone, text, email, etc..) You can customize your calendar and reminders to show x days in advance instead of useless 24 hours apple implemented. Very useful.
Lol

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
I'm using the app bulletin because like you I wanted my NC in my lock screen and works pretty good so far.

pichito

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2012
Is there a reason you didn't want lock info?
did you find something else that was similar?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.