Locked phone, please help unlock it.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Mrchicity, Oct 14, 2008.

1. Mrchicity macrumors newbie

like the titles sayzz, i gots dis locked iphone but i cant get it to unlock is there something i can do?

thankzz fo helpin a brotha out.

2. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

You mean you stole or found someone elses locked iPhone? There is no way to remove the lock without taking it to an apple store with proof of purchase.

3. NeoMayhem macrumors 6502a

DFU mode and/or PwnageTool are your friends. And I dont even know what you are talking about.

4. Mrchicity thread starter macrumors newbie

no, dis phone is locked, i not tryin to jailbreak, just unlock, da bombaclot who sold me dis phone did not unlock it for me. so i gots to go apple you say?

5. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

First thing- learn english!
    Second thing- Return the phone to the rightful owner. I doubt you bought a phone from someone with a password on it.

6. mrcharlie91 macrumors member

7. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Those are the only words i could find that are in the english dictionary. Someone needs to either pay attention more in school or needs to go back to school.
    And wtf is bombaclot?

8. Mrchicity thread starter macrumors newbie

please give a break, me doing da best me can man, but no dis iphone be not stolen, it be lejit. i buy it for cheap ,but it not unlock , dat boi sayz i could go to apple and they reset?

9. ForthRightAfter macrumors member

ForthRightAfter

this guy reminds me of some videos i saw on youtube some time ago, i thought they were absolutely ridiculous.

this guy was apparantly stalking some kid name kyalesh. i think its funny. just like this guy, maybe im wrong but he sounds jamaican.

here you go.

1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHjb8zLSXYE

and there two others you should see also in this order.

2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuYGbuQyfYA&feature=related

then this one.

3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeUSMVWIsOY&feature=related

you bombaclot lol.

10. juniorerbst macrumors newbie

i cant unlock my iphone

i drop my iphone couple days ago since than everytime i enter my password it doesnt work so i need to reset my iphone please help me:(

11. deriko100 macrumors 6502

i believe he means locked to ATT or some other company, and wants it on tmobile or some other company.

12. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

13. doobi18 macrumors 6502

Mr Chi City!

You gansta bro with yo mad chevvy caprice dawwg!

Little did you know that your iphone unlocking needs are really easy man, dig it?

Look behind the cherry coke in fully stocked fridge

(MR crew - this guy has a website http://www.mrchicity.com/ - effing hilarious :))

14. jimmyknowsbest macrumors newbie

Ever realise that there is over 6900 living languages in the world? Not everyone speaks english and some people have a real hard time spelling and speaking due to no fualt of there own!

I came to this site today to try and find some info but all ive seen so far are *******s slagging people off why not try and help?

He has a cell locked IPHONE, locked to o2 (UK), Im guessing and wants it Unlocked to any cell network

McGiord was the only helpfull answer in the whole thread.

www.hackthatphone.com

15. 08mxkfx macrumors regular

08mxkfx

Honestly i dont know what makes you think he's from UK and his phone is locked to 02. And i dont think he trying to unlock his phone for any service because in his second post he says hes not trying to jailbreak it and the person who sold to him didnt unlock which i think he means there is a password on. And being the fact that the day he made the post was the day he signed up too i have a feeling the phone is stolen. The way he is speaking is definitely from the UK. I live an hour from New York City and he sounds like a gangsta from the cty.

16. tylertech macrumors regular

If it is locked to AT&T and you are trying to unlock it to use it on another network, then jailbreaking it is probably your only option unless you get one of those sim unlock things. I don't think there's any other way to unlock it from a password.

17. Lamplighter77 macrumors member

To me it looks like this guy is the same guy as the OP. It is his first post on MR as well and it has the whole broken english thing going for it like the OP, granted he disguised it a little.

He saw he wasn't getting the answer he wanted the first way he tried it so he gave it another shot by saying he dropped it and that changed his passcode somehow...in the same thread. Basically, I think he is trying to get passed the lock code because it isn't his phone...

18. iNassar macrumors member

lol! That´s true :D

19. carve macrumors 6502a

carve

20. Flhusky macrumors 6502a

Flhusky

MacRumors is 'Family forum' per-say, therefor I hope and pray no one translates it here.
    Just google it or search urban dictionary.

21. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

Yea, sounds like you "bought" that iPhone for pretty damn cheap...