General LockHTML 2

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jjk454ss, Mar 28, 2013.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

This looks very promising, anyone know more about it? Anyone try it? Do you still just activate html widgets in Winterboard and LockHTML 2 works with it?

If you haven't seen it check it out in cydia, it has a quick YouTube demo. It allows the widget to move for notifications, allows changing wallpaper, shows battery charging with html widget. Cool features I've wanted for a long time.

2. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Heard from the dev, the widget will need to be placed in a different location, but the same widgets will work. This looks great to me:D.

3. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

I saw this in Cydia earlier. Certainly seems to offer potential - do we know how it works with notifications? The problem I have with a lot of these things is that notifications appear over the top of them, making it all unreadable.

I've noticed that the latest LockInfo beta has a slider for moving the entire thing down the screen, actually, which helps alleviate the issue.

4. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

It sounds like it deals with notifications covering the Lockscreen, I'm not sure how though. I plan on paying around with it tonight or tomorrow.