iPhone LockHTML2 Question

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jakelope92, May 2, 2013.

1. jakelope92 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, I was just wondering if there is some way to get LS Air from LockHTML2 to show in Fahrenheit? Its and awesome tweak but I cant make the conversions from C to F in my head lol Also If there is any other tweak similair please let me know Thanks :)

2. ARSkemp macrumors 6502

I believe there is a settings file with that theme. If you are able to access it on the computer or through ifile you should be able to make a few changes (24/12 hr clock, temp, etc..).

3. jakelope92 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. ARSkemp macrumors 6502

5. ygsq macrumors member

Go to var/mobile/Library/LockHTML, access the theme folder you use. Use notepad to open Settings.js, change here C to F: var tempUnit = "c"; Save and copy back. Respring.
    Done.

6. jakelope92 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. Troneas macrumors 65816

Troneas

well good for you it has worked.

i bought it to get my battery showing with my LS theme and to fix the music controls overlapping my clock but alas, like many other tweaks out there, it works great on the video but then when you get them you run into 1000000 problems and are expected to dig into files and edit HTML and what not .

i knew the minute i saw the video it was too good to be true.

i will try this teak again in the future but i'm tired of dealing with these tweaks that promise the world and then cant offer half of what they advertised... spending the whole afternoon chasing fixes around the web.

8. jakelope92 thread starter macrumors newbie

It actually runs pretty well, it hasnt given me any problems. Thanks to ARSkemp and ygsq for their help I was able to just customize it. I wish it had more widgets or other themes. I couldnt find many.