LockInfo 3.1.3.7

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Slim135, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Slim135 macrumors newbie

Lockinfo is my favorite tweak. It was working woderfully until I recently updated my Lockinfo to 3.1.3.7 and realized I couldnt tap on any message, from my lockscreen, to reply. It would show, but wouldnt allow me to tap. So I reverted back to 3.1.3.1 and now it allows me to tap on occasion. Sort of like...whenever it feels like letting me. Very frustrating. I havent updated my iOS to 5.0 yet. Any ideas ??? Im dying over here!

Also, Everywhere I look on Cydia seems to have 3.1.3.7 as the most recent update.

Is there anything I can do to get my Lockinfo to function normally?

Please help. Thanks.

2. bmwhd macrumors 6502a

bmwhd

I've had that happen to me on 4.3.3 on my iP4. It usually clears with a reboot.

The trigger for me seems to be if I get a combination of iRealSMS and Calendar pop ups fighting with Lockinfo for priority.

3. Slim135 thread starter macrumors newbie

Im on 4.2.8 and its pretty much happening with all notifications. Lockinfo used to be my most useful tweak, now its my most frustrating. I've tried rebooting as well...and nothing.

4. vahnx macrumors member

Just installed this version... doesn't do a thing! I need my LockInfo! iOS 5.0 here.

5. Norinion macrumors regular

ios5 use the beta version. look up lockinfo beta repo

6. Ebes1099 macrumors member

Get the Beta LockInfo 4

Also, I noticed that you don't need clockhide with it. ClockHide had been crashing my springboard, so I deleted it and though it might screw up my lockinfo/lockweather, but everything on that works fine.