Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
so I've got the beta but can't seem to get my license. When I click Register it tells me tat my devic is already registered and that I should download my license...which opens a page in safari..where I can get a text file...

what am I supposed to do with that?? any ideas?

*** Resolved ***

Last edited:

MidnightSVT

macrumors regular
Dec 14, 2012
Question for you.

I downloaded the beta as well and registered my device but cannot get my iPhone to bootup without being Safe Mode. Was there any tricks to getting LockInfo to work for you?

I went through and removed tweaks (I thought they might be conflicting), but nothing seemed to correct the issue, so I currently do not have LockInfo enabled.

eddiec312

macrumors 6502
Jul 19, 2008
Miami, FL
so I've got the beta but can't seem to get my license. When I click Register it tells me tat my devic is already registered and that I should download my license...which opens a page in safari..where I can get a text file...

what am I supposed to do with that?? any ideas?

*** Resolved ***

I'm having the same issue. Would you mind sharing what you did?

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
I'm having the same issue. Would you mind sharing what you did?

I had to uninstall and reinstall. The issue seems to be that if it doesn't install correctly, you don't get a LockInfo app with which to open the license. After a reinstall I then had the app and when I got the link in safari I was able to open with the Lockinfo App...all sorted from that point in

GizmoDVD

macrumors 68030
Oct 11, 2008
SoCal
With the beta for 7 is there anything it can do? I can't seem to install any plugins to make it useful.

kalirob99

macrumors 68000
Dec 24, 2008
California
It appears that after installation of the app and downloading the license, I'm now getting instant crashes and resprings. I'm on 7.1 beta 3.
I'll reinstall later today after installing the crash log program.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.