Lockinfo and BiteSMS Issue

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by phonehead6720, Sep 8, 2010.

1. phonehead6720 macrumors newbie

I've been having problems with Lockinfo when trying to reply to an sms received. I use BiteSMS and have the setting in lockinfo set to reply using BiteSMS. When the sms is received, lockinfo shows it properly. However when I click it to reply, it just closes it out or dismisses it as 'read'. Anyone else have this problem? If I choose to use 'quickreply' or 'iphone messages' in the setting they both work fine and allow me to reply, it is only when using bitesms to reply that this happens. Also on a separate note, is there a way to have the screen wake up whenever a notification is recieved, whether sms, push, etc? It used to automatically do this but now it doesn't, I just hear the sound and the screen stays blank. FYI I have pop-ups disabled in the settings. Thanks!

2. phonehead6720 thread starter macrumors newbie

BUMP - with all the 4.1 threads I'm afraid this will get lost - can anyone help? Bueller?

3. linuxidiot macrumors member

I would say you would be better off posting on the bitesms forums, but I can say using 4.0.1 with LockInfo and BiteSMS 5.0 I have not seen your primary issue.