LockInfo and Intelliscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by daooof, Jan 23, 2012.

1. daooof macrumors regular

This isn't a "which is better" topic. I want to know how to efficiently use both (lock screen for the lock screen, intelliscreen for notification center). I've been having some conflicts - my notification center doesn't look quite right and I'm getting two intelliscreen plugins at the bottom of my lockinfo and when I try to remove them, the settings app crashes.

Any ideas?

2. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I had read about this type of issue before when using both, unfortunately these programs are not by the same developer and they are not intended to be use at the same time, for obvious reason compatibility is not planned. Those program made simultaneous call to MB and that would cause crashed.

Not many option really, you either pick one, or deal with the crashes.

3. WesCole macrumors 6502a

I have been using both since jailbreaking (although, not at the same time). I have found IntelliScreen to have better integration with the iOS 5 notification center. LockInfo wouldn't handle the banners at all. For example, if I got a Game Center request, it would pop up on the lock screen but, if I didn't click on it right away, it would be gone and wouldn't even show in the InfoShade. I really like LockInfo and have been using it for a long time on other phones, but it needs better integration with the new notification system.

4. jt999 macrumors regular

I have been using LI for my lockscreen and ISX for notification center.
    I personally have not had any problem with the 2 programs co-existing; I have not had any crashes.
    For what it's worth, I installed LI first, then ISX.

In ISX settings I set "Show on Lockscreen" and "Show on Startup" to OFF.
    I then selected the LI plugins and plugin order in LI settings.

I suppose it is possible that another app on your iPhone is causing the crash in conjunction with ISX and LI.