Lockinfo and notifications

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jTreu, May 14, 2010.

1. jTreu macrumors 6502

I just set up Lockinfo on my locks screen but this annoying thing keep happening with notifications, the most recent one still shows up in the blue bubble and covers up the entire Lockinfo screen so it's basically useless. Is there any way to make the most recent notification not show up in the bubble over Lockinfo but still have all the notifications shows up within Lockinfo?

2. drunken0monkey macrumors member

Under the LockInfo settings, there's an option to block popups for the lock screen part of LockInfo. I believe this will accomplish what you'd like. If not I believe a friend of mine uses something called popup blocker (from Cydia) which he says can be configured to accomplish what you want.

Martin

3. drunken0monkey macrumors member

You're in the wrong area. It's not in the Plugins section. Go to Settings->LockInfo->Lockscreen->Block Popups

The Calandar plugin section does have an option to override this setting, but it's only for Calendar alerts.

4. jTreu thread starter macrumors 6502

awesome, thank you

5. IndianBird macrumors 6502a

would that include blocking sms from popping up on lockscreen? if it did that would kind of defeat the purpose of quick reply.

6. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

If you buy Popup Blocker (also made by david) it can block every pop up the iphone can throw at you.

7. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

if you just go into Settings/LockInfo/Lockscreen and turn "Block Popups" On, you will not get the big blue bubble on the screen. You will see the notifications within the small lockinfo sections where they belong. :)

No need for an additional Cydia popup blocker if you are using LockInfo.