LockInfo and Twitter

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by lionsfan21, Aug 5, 2010.

1. lionsfan21 macrumors newbie

Aug 3, 2010
    I can't get twitter working on my lockscreen with lockinfo. I've downloaded the twitter pluton and enabled it, but when I tap the header all I get is "compose". Any suggestions? Also having the same issue with the mail part of lockinfo
  2. dhlizard macrumors G4

Mar 16, 2009
    The Jailbreak Community
    David has said it's not working yet under 4.0
  3. scirica macrumors 68020

May 13, 2008
    Dallas, TX
    It's intermittent. There are times (rare lately) that my phone will be sleeping and I wake it up and there are my tweets. Most the time however it's blank. As soon as the mail issues are fixed I hope this is next.
  4. tempusfugit macrumors 65816

May 21, 2009
    pardon the thread resurrection but I figured it would be better than creating a new one....

So I had the old twitter plugin for LockInfo and you guys are right, it did intermittently work and the compose was definitely not working right.

So there was an update a few days ago to it. This fixes the problems with the tweets loading but now sometimes when I swipe to unlock (I removed the swipe to unlock gfx for more screen real estate for LockInfo) the keyboard pops up on my homescreen for no reason! I KNOW this is the twitter plugin because when it happens, I return to my lockscreen, tap the compose to make the keyboard come up, hit cancel, and when I go back to the home screen the keyboard is gone (not to mention this only started happening after the update). It also only happens when I have the twitter section of lockinfo NOT collapsed. If I collapse it before swiping to unlock it never has this problem, but I don't want to have to do that!

So, basically what I'm saying is that the tweets load great now, and the author of the plugin definitely did a good job with that, but it still is buggy as all hell and I was wondering if anyone knew how to give the author some feedback on this. I think its David Ashman? I don't know his email address and when I click on the author info on cydia it opens mail.app and doesn't start composing a message so I have no idea how to email this guy.

Anyone else having problems with it?
  5. to1986 macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2009
    I am having issues with it as well! The tweets load fine, but if i try and compose anything there is no keyboard. Anyone else having this issue, and fond a way round it. Im running it on my 3GS with 4.2.1
  6. to1986 macrumors regular

Oct 15, 2009
    O and you can email him at: