Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lawlist

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
I am experimenting with LockInfo and I have just about everything configured to my personal liking. However, I have lots of mails, events and tasks(2Do plugin), and I was wondering whether there is any setting that I am missing somewhere that might enable me to separate each mail / task / event with a thin horizontal black line?

lawlist

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Yes, just a simple line between emails, sms, events and tasks.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Yes, just a simple line between emails, sms, events and tasks.

goto that same thread, and on page 125 we go over how to get them. look for KentuckyHouse and me talking about it.

lawlist

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
The link to the thread is not showing up in my browser. Can you post the link again please.

lawlist

macrumors member
Original poster
May 19, 2010
Thank you. I did the procedure, but was not able to actually separate individual e-mails with a horizontal line. The procedure and files appear to relate only to the header, rather than separating individual e-mails with a horizontal line.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Thank you. I did the procedure, but was not able to actually separate individual e-mails with a horizontal line. The procedure and files appear to relate only to the header, rather than separating individual e-mails with a horizontal line.

yeah...this just puts a line at the section header. would really hafta look at some code to get lines between each email.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
Ah, I misunderstood your initial post. Sorry about that.

I'm sure there's a way to do it, but I'm not at my laptop right now. I'll take a look later and see what I can find (it'll probably be tomorrow before I can do anything though).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.