Lockinfo consistently causing Safe Mode since update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LoneWolf121188, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

I'm on iOS 4.1, iPhone 4 (AT&T). I updated to LI 4.0.0.17 (I think) this morning, along with a WeatherIcon update and a Popup Blocker update. I resprung, and then lockinfo began to load. It got about two or three full cycles around the little circular loading icon when everything went black. The phone rebooted into safe mode. I tried exiting safe mode with a restart and the exact same thing happened when lockinfo began to load.

I updated to LI 4.0.0.21 this evening with no change.

Help?

2. bilibug macrumors regular

bilibug

Uninstall completely, reboot, and reinstall. Worked for me after constant crashing with the last 5 or so updates. Check David's support forum, as others also had this issue.

3. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

When new version was still in beta, I had a problem with lockscreen picture not showing up. I emailed David and he pretty much told me to update the firmware, from 4.1, because Lockinfo no longer supports it. Back then, I was still able to reinstall the old version, and now, have Cydia ignore the new update version.