Lockinfo consistently causing Safe Mode since update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LoneWolf121188, Nov 28, 2011.

1. LoneWolf121188 macrumors 6502a

Jun 7, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    I'm on iOS 4.1, iPhone 4 (AT&T). I updated to LI (I think) this morning, along with a WeatherIcon update and a Popup Blocker update. I resprung, and then lockinfo began to load. It got about two or three full cycles around the little circular loading icon when everything went black. The phone rebooted into safe mode. I tried exiting safe mode with a restart and the exact same thing happened when lockinfo began to load.

I updated to LI this evening with no change.

2. bilibug macrumors regular

Aug 27, 2008
    Somerset NJ
    Uninstall completely, reboot, and reinstall. Worked for me after constant crashing with the last 5 or so updates. Check David's support forum, as others also had this issue.
  3. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

Dec 15, 2009
    When new version was still in beta, I had a problem with lockscreen picture not showing up. I emailed David and he pretty much told me to update the firmware, from 4.1, because Lockinfo no longer supports it. Back then, I was still able to reinstall the old version, and now, have Cydia ignore the new update version.