Lockinfo disappeared

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TJone, Sep 14, 2010.

1. TJone macrumors 6502a

I just saw the weathericon update in Cydia, installed it and then Lockinfo dissapeared from my lockscreen and homepage and the lockinfo section is also gone from settings. I checked in iFile and the folder still seems to be there. I also seemed to have lost Activator and SBSettings. I checked in Cydia and it no longer shows these apps are installed and if you try reinstalling it says "the requested modfications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts...". Do I need to restore? Thanks...

2. TJone thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have tried respringing and rebooting a few times too but no luck. Thanks

3. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

David Ashman said on Twitter that it's a beta and you should only download for testing purposes. You need to find an older version or wait for a fix. Be sure to read the update notes on the apps page before you blindly update in the future.

4. TJone thread starter macrumors 6502a

I probably should have read more before installing the update. It was an update to weathericon (on the statusbar) and that seemed to work fine and still works. Something knocked out lockinfo, sbsettings and activator and cydia no longer shows them as installed and I can't install them because of the dependencies error. I emailed David and he suggested the cydia cache seems corrupted. Well it looks like I may just do a restore later which gives me a chance to learn how to use tiny umbrella and edit the hosts file so that is good... I will be more careful in the future. Thanks