Lockinfo does not clear notifications

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by miamirulz29, May 31, 2012.

1. miamirulz29 macrumors member

Every time I clear a notification from lockinfo from the lock screen, the notification remains on the standard notification center. Also, when I clear notifications from the NC, they remain in lockinfo. Is there anyway to keep them in sync so that I don't have to clear the same notification twice?

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I remember having that problem and after countless hours researching I never found a solution. I haven't noticed it since i jailbroke 5.1.1.

If you sent yourself a text right now, would that problem still happen? I just sent myself a text and cleared it from lockscreen and after unlocking it was not in my notification center. I did it again and cleared it from the NC and it was not on my lockscreen. I'll wait for a push notification and try that as well but I dont think I'm having that issue any more.

In Lockinfo settings, under notification center, what option do you have selected? I have infoshade.

3. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

I reported this to the dev awhile ago and he said it was a known bug. I'm on the beta builds and I haven't seen it as fixed in his changelogs yet.

I'm only referring to push notifications BTW.

4. Shockwave78 macrumors 65816

Shockwave78

How do I get it to override the default popups?

Stuff like eBay, Facebook and bitesms notifications all pop up in the normal old huge fashion, along with the lock info ones in the background

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Settings>Lockinfo>Lockscreen then scroll all the way to the bottom to where it says Alert Popups. In there you can turn on popup blocking on the lockscreen. Worked for me.

6. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I just cleared an ESPN push notification from my lockscreen and after I unlocked the phone and checked infoshade the notification was gone. Luckily I am not experiencing this bug. I did however experience it on 5.0.1. Go figure.

7. miamirulz29 thread starter macrumors member

This only happens with push notifications. Sometimes though, if I click the little x on the notification, it will clear it from the NC, but if I respring, the notification shows up on the notification center. When I was on 5.0, I did not experience this problem.

8. Ol!ver macrumors 6502a

This is still happening for me on the latest betas.

9. lanceuppercut47 macrumors regular

I had this problem, Lorem was messing things up.