Lockinfo header and icons

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LMD75, May 20, 2011.

1. LMD75, May 20, 2011
    Last edited: May 20, 2011

LMD75 macrumors 6502

Hi,

Does anyone know which Lockinfo theme contains this header?

I have managed to find the retina stock icons but am having problems locating the transparent header with the sharp black line.

Attached Files:

2. LMD75, May 22, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011

LMD75 thread starter macrumors 6502

Cancel the above. Got Lockinfo looking exactly how I wanted it - i.e. Looks like its part of the IOS /stock looking. Lockinfo is awesome especially when used with Popupblocker.

Attached Files:

3. iansilv macrumors 6502a

Wow- that looks really good! Can you tell me what settings those are? Thank you.

4. LMD75, May 27, 2011
    Last edited: May 27, 2011

LMD75 thread starter macrumors 6502

- I started with the 'Classic' theme and made a copy of it. In my case I called it 'LMD'.

- Changed the fonts from bold to normal by editing theme.plist and removing the two BOLD entries.

- Replaced all the Black_LISectionIcon@2x.png icons in each of the Plugin folders with the Silver_LISectionIcon@2x.png icons

- Replaced LIHeaderBG@2x.png; LILargeHeaderBG@2x.png and LISubHeaderBG.png with the attached image.

- Changed the Section Cells and Background to about 50% and Section Header to around 75% in Settings > Lockinfo > Lockscreen > Appearance > Opacity.

There is probably a better /more efficient way of doing this. i.e. starting the IOS theme, copy the theme.plist file from the Classic theme and modifying the font colours and headers but this is what I did.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I have attached the modified theme but you will need to replace all the Black_ icons with the Silver_ icons in each of the plugin folders.

Attached Files:

5. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

Yeah, I had to change some things to get my Lockinfo looking the way I wanted. I even tried mixing and matching some HTML themes but in the end, the native LI stuff was the best look for me.

Attached Files:

6. iansilv macrumors 6502a

Thank you so much! I will work on this tonight