Lockinfo HTC HD Plugin Problem..

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Xantyfication, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Xantyfication, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011

Xantyfication macrumors member

I turn to you guys now! (i have tired everything i can think of) I have the paid version not any hacks from sinful or so.

I had the htc hd plugin before. i upgraded my phone to 4.2.1 and fixed lockinfo 3 at the same time. Now i cant get the htc hd plugin to work. i download it from cydia and install it and i mark it in winterboard and did a respring on the phone. But i still have the old "cartoon" weather icons.. ive tried with everything i know by now.

Anyone has a solution to my problem?

Its like this now:
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I want it like this:
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

photos taken from google pictures.

Xantyfication

2. krs7272 macrumors regular

krs7272

I think "HTC Clock HD [Lockinfo]" is what you need from cydia.

3. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

I have it and i need to activate it via winterboard. and i have done all that and still i got that crappy looking weather icons.. Thats why im asking.

Xantyfication

4. los318, Mar 8, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2011

los318 macrumors 6502

los318

Huh. Just wondering..Do you have it on the top of your Winterboard selections?

I tested this setup for the Plugin writer and never saw these weather icon's. I just looked now and dont see them in the HTC Clock HD packages in ifile.

edit: i have attached my winterboard theme for HTC. Use iFile or IphoneBrowser (desktop) to drop this into your Themes folder in Winterboard, activate it and let me know if it works.

Attached Files:

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

ditto, never seen that cartoonish looking gfx either. It's not standard

6. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

When i go in to lockinfo and go to plugins the HTC Plugin is my third, calender and favorites is before it. in plugin order its first. i'll try to SSH it into my theme file and see if it works. ive searched my problwem for weeks now and i cant find something like this.. its totaly ****ed up. ive tried to uninstall everything and installed it again but still the same problem..

Xantyfication

7. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

Okey im in the phone in theme files but i have a few folders named LockInfo,LockInfo header.theme and LockInfo icons.theme. is that normal and where should the htc hd plugin be? i can find the others in the Lockinfo folder. but the HTC is in the lockinfo header folder. that seems fishy to me..

Xantyfication

8. aluren macrumors 65816

Maybe you need to reinstall Lockinfo? I updated mine to 3.0 and it's still working fine. For me it's Lockinfo v.3.0.1.0, then HTC Plugin for Lockinfo v.1.3.4.1, then HTC Clock HD v.1.1. After installing the HTC Clock HD, you should see "HTC Plugin HD Theme for..." on Winterboard. This is what mine looks like:

[​IMG]

9. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

yeah, i had all those files in my winterboard as well. I just deleted them though cause i never check them.

10. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

I have everything you told me to. and still nothing. i got winterboard on and summerboard off. anything there im doing wrong? ive tried every possible combination on summer/winter board. and still nothing. and i have reinstalled lockinfo a few times and still nothing.

im so lost atm..

Xantyfication

11. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

ok, back to basics. Looking at my installed working plug in I have:

HTC Plugin for Lockinfo version 1.4.0.10
    author: Conor (Burgch), Stimpy5050

please look in your Cydia under installed packages and confirm this is the exact package you have.

Once you have confirmed with your eyes (not memory) let me know and we'll go another step.

Carlos

12. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

I got 1.4.0.9

But the rest is the same.

Xanty~

13. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

Any way to provide me with a screen shot of your winterboard checked items? You can blurr out the others if you wish. something is over riding the theme and i'm not sure why.

14. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

There is a 1.4.0.10 update I tested and is on Cyidia. Update to that just to make sure we are all on the same page. .10 had updates for more stability anyway.

15. JasonR macrumors 6502a

JasonR

Does anyone have the HTC Clock Info Widget that can be used on the home or lock screen? I'm assuming that can also be used in conjuction with lock info.

16. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Are you also using Weather Icon? Because sometimes a weather icon theme enabled in Winterboard will also affect the icon on Lock Info themes... It does to Lock Weather anyway. And I think one weather icon theme I had also changed the icon on the HTC HD plugin (when I was using it)

17. Nevrsadie macrumors regular

Nevrsadie

Yep, that looks like katra icons for weather icon.

18. Xantyfication thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys:) it was the weathericon that played me a trick :/
    I cant use them together?

Xantyfication

19. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Yes you can use them together, just make sure that the theme you are using for weather icon is the same icons you want to use for the HTC plugin. I think it does that for continuity, so that everything matches.

I'm using the Lock Weather pluggie not the HTC one, and the Glasklart HD theme, along with the glasklart HD weather icon theme. It themed the Lock Weather icons as well, making everything match and flow well together. Just find a good weather icon theme that you like.

20. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

21. GonzagaDynasty macrumors regular

I have this same lockscreen, but for some reason the forecast temperatures are too big, and the high and low temperatures are so close it looks all jumbled together. How do you get the forecast temperatures to be space like that?