LockInfo + Infiniboard?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by atrac7, Aug 19, 2010.

1. atrac7 macrumors regular

Hello--I am running 4.0 OS on the 3gs. I have had LockInfo for awhile and run it on both the lock screen and home screen

Recently I was intrigued with infiniboard and decided to purchase it. Installed and set up, all was well and i was satisfied...until i went to my home screen lock info and much to my dismay, found that I can NOT interact with anything (calendar, mail, rss, weather, etc). Lock screen works fine.

The lock info home screen is essential to me so i HAD to uninstall the infiniboard, and $1.99 paid for it is rather wasted.

Any fix to this solution so far? Should I email the developer and ask his opinion on the matter? Was really looking forward to using inifiniboard.

2. crawfish963 macrumors 6502

crawfish963

None to my knowledge. Infiniboard was too cartoonish for me.

3. atrac7 thread starter macrumors regular

cartoonish? :confused:

4. ulbador macrumors 68000

ulbador

That sounds to me like some of the options between lockinfo and infiboard clashing. What happens if you flip off the "Scrolling" option in the lockinfo General settings area?

Of course, even if that does work you might not be able to live with that so you are still stuck.

5. atrac7 thread starter macrumors regular

I will give that a shot, I guess I could live without that for the HOME screen, but I wish i didn't have to make any real compromises on this. Inifiboard seems sweet and I was planning on using that instead of having ANY springboard pages.

6. alirazzak macrumors newbie

I just ran into the same problem.

I tried searching for a fix, and infiniboard supposedly fixed this problem back when they released version 1.2. I'm running the most recent (legitimate) versions of both packages, and they're still clashing.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

7. Sparky9292 macrumors 6502a

Connect to iTunes, backup, restore firmware.