LockInfo - Infoshade From Lockscreen, is it possible?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Synergie, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Synergie macrumors 6502a

Is it possible to activate the Infoshade from the LockScreen? The only Activator method I see for lock screen is double tap on the clock time and date area... however that doesn't work when you have the default clock hidden in order to use the LockInfo plugin one instead (Lock Weather).

I'd like to only have Lock Weather on the lock screen and then pull down the info shade to see the notifications on the Lock screen.

Probably not possible is it??

2. gregrose macrumors 6502

I am exactly in your boat & I came to the conclusion no you can't get info shade on lock screen. Kinda sucks

3. LaZyFLiP macrumors regular

AFAIK, it's only possible to show/hide the LI LockScreen in the LockScreen. InfoShade only works from the Springboard or within an app.

4. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

It's possible just activate through 'Activator.' I have mines activated as a double tap on the status bar.

5. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

I had it set as drag down from status bar... but it didn't work!!

6. HiDEF macrumors 68000

HiDEF

weird, it works on my LS. try restarting the phone.

7. Synergie thread starter macrumors 6502a

Doesn't work.... it DOES work if I disable the LockInfo lock screen altogether though... But I want the Lock Weather plugin showing and want the slider and stock clock hidden. I just didn't want to see the notifications unless I drag them on to the screen. (to keep everything clean looking). I guess you can't have both LI Lock Screen and Info Shade on the Lock screen at the same time.