Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

comatose81

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Sort of figured it out. It seems that normal SMS messages show up in lockinfo fine, however iMessage messages do not show up

Been talking to David about this today. His newest update fixes the SMS vs. iMessage thing, but when you tap on a received iMessage, it doesn't open BiteSMS... yet.

polobreaka

macrumors 6502a
Aug 10, 2009
Huntington Beach, CA
Been talking to David about this today. His newest update fixes the SMS vs. iMessage thing, but when you tap on a received iMessage, it doesn't open BiteSMS... yet.

i updated my LI and imessage doesnt show up still.

EDIT: sorry, i just checked, imessage does show up. i just recently got an update displayed 30 mins ago for LI. imessage does show up, but you cant press to launch QR or BiteSMS.

Last edited:

comatose81

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
i updated my LI and imessage doesnt show up still.

So when someone sends you an iMessage nothing shows up on LockInfo? That's weird... it's working for me. The only thing that doesn't work is tapping the message in LockInfo - it doesn't open an app to text back.

kimdoocheol

macrumors newbie
Nov 2, 2011
i have a question regarding lockinfo... i noticed the media controls for lock info are gone. so i navigated to var/mobile/library/pref and located the lockinfo prefs. i found mediacontrols <key>1</key> and tried changing this value to 0 and 2. i want the media controls on the lockscreen to push lock info down, instead of my current set up, which places the media controls on a new blank lock screen.

iphoneforlife

macrumors newbie
Nov 3, 2011
unlock iphon 4 ios 5 baseband 4.11

please i need help i made a mistake updating the iphone and know i'm really having problem i couldn't find anyway to unlock the my iphone. so, that i could use to with my simple mobile sim card. If anybody have any information please provide me with. thank you :(

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
please i need help i made a mistake updating the iphone and know i'm really having problem i couldn't find anyway to unlock the my iphone. so, that i could use to with my simple mobile sim card. If anybody have any information please provide me with. thank you :(

my head it hurts! Besides asking in a thread that has nothing to do with unlocking. Sorry dude you screwed up your sol for now.

Slim135

macrumors newbie
Nov 11, 2011

Lockinfo is my favorite tweak. It was working woderfully until I recently updated my Lockinfo to 3.1.3.7 and realized I couldnt tap on any message to reply. It would show, but wouldnt allow me to tap. So I reverted back to 3.1.3.1 and now it allows me to tap on occasion. Sort of like...whenever it feels like letting me. Very frustrating. I havent update my iOS to 5.0 yet. Any ideas ??? Im dying over here!

spacemnspiff

macrumors 6502a
Feb 11, 2009
MD
Edit: Found the LI beta 4.0. Works on the lock screen.

Finally after waiting for a untethered JB release I tethered JBed my iPhone4 5.0. Everything went without a hitch except for iBooks and Changecase. Love having SBsettings again and five icon dock etc. Enabled 3G facetime calling, panaroma in the camera.

Lockinfo doesnt show up on the lock screen, anyone know what could I be doing wrong. Its turned on in the settings.
I installed HTC Plugin and HTC Clock HD. None of it is displayed on the lock screen. Any ideas to make it work?

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.