Lockinfo not showing today's calendar entries?

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Anyone else having this issue? It shows tomorrows etc, but not today's. Jb'ed iPhone 4.

:(

Benji222

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2009
So Cal
I noticed this happening to me. try restarting phone after changing settings to look at events 2 weeks ahead instead of one. then change back and restart again.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
I noticed this happening to me. try restarting phone after changing settings to look at events 2 weeks ahead instead of one. then change back and restart again.
Would you mind telling me your exact methodology for getting this to work? Thanks...

Benji222

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2009
So Cal
Try a reinstall
this happened to me almost a year ago and randomly fixed its3elf after i did those 2 things i think
i dont remember what i did

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Well I was going to restore my phone to fresh (tried a TON of JB'ed apps lately) so I restored to 4.0.1 and installed Lockinfo and it's working just fine now. But there's definitely some bug going on there.. Oh well. :)

Bettz1

macrumors regular
Jul 4, 2010
Leicester,UK
Well I was going to restore my phone to fresh (tried a TON of JB'ed apps lately) so I restored to 4.0.1 and installed Lockinfo and it's working just fine now. But there's definitely some bug going on there.. Oh well. :)
Im having problems with Lockinfo The calendar app isn't displaying future events

davidnzs

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2010
I am having the same problem.

The events from today that DON'T show are PAST ones.
Events that will take place LATER today DO show.

Example: Its is currently 8:11pm. My events from 5pm and 7pm DO NOT show, but my events from 8:30pm and 9:00pm DO show.

I have checked all settings and it looks like everything is the way it should.
Is this a bug or am I missing something!

Device: iPhone 4 / iOS 4.0.0

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.