Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

drunken0monkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2010
I've got a strange issue happening with LockInfo. When I start an app from LockInfo (e.g. Reply to an email) I can't exit the app back to the springboard using the home button. Instead Circuitous comes up. Everything works normally if I start apps from springboard. I don't recall this happening in the past but can't say for sure. I should mention that all Activator settings look normal. Any ideas what could be going on?

Martin

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009
I've got a strange issue happening with LockInfo. When I start an app from LockInfo (e.g. Reply to an email) I can't exit the app back to the springboard using the home button. Instead Circuitous comes up. Everything works normally if I start apps from springboard. I don't recall this happening in the past but can't say for sure. I should mention that all Activator settings look normal. Any ideas what could be going on?

Martin
If you used "Activator" to set up "gestures" or button presses for opening the app, you may have more than one app assigned to the same "gesture" / botton presses? If not that check for single vs double press/ tap?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.