iPad Lockinfo problem

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by judgejohn82, Feb 5, 2012.

1. judgejohn82 macrumors member

Hi guys,

I have recently jailbroken my iPad 1, and everything has been great so far except for one annoying little glitch.

I use Lockinfo (paid version, not cracked), and use the Lockweather plugin for it.

However, when I expand Lockweather to show the calendar, it cuts off the 2 furthest right days, leaving me with only a Monday to Friday calendar like so:-

[​IMG]

I have searched around online for a fix but am none the wiser.

Does anyone have any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance!

2. BrianBaughn macrumors 601

BrianBaughn

Same for me. Seems to be a glitch the plugin related to iPad display. You can drag it across but that doesn't really make it any more useful.

3. swordfish5736 macrumors 68000

swordfish5736

i was about to agree and say mine does the same...butttttttt if you look wednesday was the first day of the month. So instead of being like the iphone/ipad calender where it would show in this case sun as the 29th mon as the 30th and tue as the 31st i guess it is not able to display the last few days from last month. I also just enabled this on my iphone to check and it does the same thing. So the dev probably just needs to enable show last days of previous month

4. Synomenon macrumors regular

This has been driving me crazy and LockInfo's developer won't even reply to my questions regarding this.

It's been this way on my iPad 2 and now also on my iPad 3.