Lockinfo weather icon glitch?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by spotsphill, Aug 3, 2010.

1. spotsphill macrumors regular

I was wondering if anyone here has experienced the problem I've been having with the weather icon on my lockinfo lock screen. It's off-center to the lower right side. Check out a screenshot.

[​IMG]

2. emilaga151 macrumors newbie

Sorry i cant help with your problem, but i was wondering if there was anyway to get lockinfo's full version for free?

3. spotsphill thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, you can...but only for 14 days.

4. spotsphill thread starter macrumors regular

Am I seriously the only one having this problem?

5. ghrimm macrumors newbie

me too..

My sun's icon's off too. Looks exactly like in your picture.

6. FreakinSyco macrumors regular

FreakinSyco

No, you're not. Go into the settings and change the font size or some other setting, then change them back. That will resolve the problem till the next time you respring.

Myself, I've started using the weather plugin that sits at the top of the screen.

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

Are you using an iP4? If so, which app did you use for it? I haven't tried it in a couple of days, but WeatherIcon was crashing my phone (and forcing into Safe Mode) constantly a few days ago. Just wondering if they've gotten it working yet.

8. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

That's what I'm doing as well. Using the Lock Weather Plugin. Seems to be working fine.

Instead of making a new thread, was curious if anyones having issues with the mail plugin? Yesterday it was working for me and today when I got new email messages, the notification bar isn't showing up on the lockscreen. I'm using gmail as my account.

9. FreakinSyco macrumors regular

FreakinSyco

I've had my phone go into safe mode once, and I can't say if it was because of the weather plugin. I've restarted and resprung a ton, and haven't had any issues other than that one.