Lockinfo Weather

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by ThaDoggg, Feb 10, 2011.

1. ThaDoggg macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

It seems that my lockinfo weather plugin updates whenever it wants. I have it set up at 2 hours but it def updates more often than this (sometimes every 10 min or every half hour). I am on 3G if this makes a difference.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

I can't say this for certain, but I think it updates every time you either wake the phone (by pressing the home button and making the screen come on) or whenever you unlock the phone. I believe the update interval you set is simply to update the weather every two hours when the phone is asleep (for instance, you haven't unlocked or woke your phone for two hours...it updates.) Otherwise, it does it whenever you wake the phone.

I think. LOL. :D

3. ThaDoggg thread starter macrumors 6502a

ThaDoggg

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

What you say makes sense but then I don't quite understand the feature. Why bother having the weather update when the phone is asleep if it updates when woken up?

4. los318 macrumors 6502

los318

yeah, i have mine set for ever 6hrs. I updates just abuot every time you wake the phone anyway.