Lockinfo with Tango and new Skype app

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by kuhroo25, Dec 31, 2010.

1. kuhroo25 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

I am currently using lockinfo to handle all of my popup notifications. I noticed that when I receive an incoming Tango call the app continues to ring after the call is connected (by tapping the notification on lockinfo). Now with the new skype update, when I answer a call in the same fashion, it continues to ring and never actually connects. I always have to call the person right back. But if I have the app open, I can connect the call with no problems at all. Is anyone else experiencing this? Any work around other than disabling the popup blocker feature in lockinfo?

2. Neverbepeace macrumors 6502a

Neverbepeace

I experiencing the same thing with my textfree as well......Hmmmmm

3. gianthobbit macrumors 6502

Any luck with this one at all? I just tweeted the dev, he does a great job of getting back so I will post what he says.

4. kuhroo25 thread starter macrumors member

He wrote back to me and said it was a known bug and that he was working on it.

5. gianthobbit macrumors 6502

Ok, that is good, perhaps he will roll it up into the new LokInfo 3.

The problem I see is these notifications do not pop up like normal ones. They are slide to answer, he would have to build in a whole feature to ignore certain apps.