Lockinfo?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by P51, Jul 7, 2012.

1. P51 macrumors regular

Is it worth it? I'm worried that it will drain the battery a lot on a 4s which already doesn't have the best battery.

2. utahman130 macrumors 6502a

utahman130

It won't drain the battery too bad.

3. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

It has a free trial so just try it and see how it works for you.

4. admyrick macrumors regular

admyrick

in my experience i purchased both lockinfo and intelliscreenx. Lockinfo for me does everything I want it to do in terms of customization and IntelliscreenX does drain the battery a bit but thats probably because of the automatic updating for twitter and facebook. Each app has free trials and it would just be best to try for yourself and decide.

5. P51 thread starter macrumors regular

I'm confused how to download it and get only the free trial. I downloaded lockinfo and it checks for a license and asks me to buy it.

6. gsugolfer macrumors 6502a

gsugolfer

It gave me the option to "Continue Trial" up through July 22, 2012.

7. P51 thread starter macrumors regular

Really? I get this.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa427/7virtues/ab76a8d9.jpg

And if hit cancel it knocks me out.

8. gsugolfer macrumors 6502a

gsugolfer

Here's mine. Also, I'm about to PM you some off topic questions.

Did you buy your phone used, by any chance? Maybe the previous owner used the trial and it can check for the phone specifically somehow?

[​IMG]

9. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Lockinfo does not kill the battery. I made sure to set up everything that "refreshes" for at leat 1 hour. But I've used my iPhone 4S with and without lockinfo and I haven't noticed any additional battery drain. I recommend lockinfo to anyone who wants to keep everything organized, greatly expand the compatibility of the stock notification center, and customize and theme the NC to your liking.

I love how lockinfo supports all of the notification center addons in cydia. I use the calendar pro addon as a springboard widget via the homescreen setting in lockinfo. So on my springboard I have an interactive calendar taking up the top half of my screen. Then I have two rows of icons below that (and of course then the dock) and I use one folder via the Folder Enhancer tweak to put all of my additional icons inside specific folders all found inside one main folder. I love lockinfo lol.

10. From A Buick 8 macrumors 68040

From A Buick 8

Not trying to hijack your thread op but I am having an issue with RSS feeds and I'm not sure if it is Lockinfo specific or not. My feeds keep refreshing with old post that I have cleaed out already. It is very annoying to have to clear out the same ones over and over.