Lockscreen HTML Theming Issues in iOS 5 Input Needed

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JATPrototype, Jan 21, 2012.

1. JATPrototype macrumors member

So I've recently jb on 5.0 on my 4s and was getting phone back to the way I liked it when I ran into trouble when theming my lockscreen. Tried to use Breeze HD for iP4. I used it when I was on 4.1 and I had a couple issues that I wonder if others have had or have solved.

When using any HTML LS theme it seems that when I respring the screen initially is distorted like scratchy tv reception then it loads normally. That is probably my biggest concern and have searched everywhere and nobody has figured out a solution. I figure it has to do with iOS 5. I also can't get any of the themes to load my wallpaper.

And specifically with Breeze HD the clock looks like its running two clocks on top of each other and I have no idea how to fix it.

some photos of whats going on....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

any input at all would be great. Thanks!

2. EvoLovE macrumors newbie

i have the same tv like scramble effect also. it looks like we will have to deal with that. as for the picture not showing up in the middle go to your lockscreen theme folder and open the html file with wordpad and change LockBackground. to LockBackgroundThumbnail.jpg. thats the only fix. lockscreen picture wont be hd.

3. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

4. JATPrototype thread starter macrumors member

thanks guys for the helps, most of my problems are solved, but now i've encountered a new issue if anyone else can help me with this...
    when it shows the temperature at the bottom it has a Å next to the degrees and I can't get rid of it, messed around with the .js files and can't solve it and looked through the html file as well.

[​IMG]