Lockscreen/slider problem ios4/winterboard....

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by EmptyWallet, Sep 13, 2010.

1. EmptyWallet macrumors regular

Everytime I try and run a slider from winterboard on ios4, it installs fine (via ssh or cydia) and then I turn it on. When I view the lock screen, the button is slightly offset (towards the top) of either the track its supposed to follow (if that makes sense) or it makes it look like the wallpaper is moved slightly up, or just that not everything lines up.

It does this with each lockscreen slider. What gives?

Also, when using the below font for the clock on the lockscreen, it causes the phone to lag before it lights up when pushing the home button when the screen is dark. It ONLY happens on this font. I'll push the hope button, and it'll take a good 3-4 seconds for the screen to come on when it is installed.

When another font is installed, no problem. What gives? Also, can anyone tell me what font that is!?!

Attached Files:

2. EmptyWallet thread starter macrumors regular

[​IMG]

That clock font looks like the image above if you can't get it to work. What font is that?

3. goneeuro macrumors member

what is the correct slider for that lock screen. I just got my to work but i still have the original slider. I want one that line up correctly. Thanks.

4. EmptyWallet thread starter macrumors regular

Anyone help with my issue of ANY slider not lining up with ANY lockscreen?

5. EmptyWallet thread starter macrumors regular

6. metalforlife macrumors newbie

thats exactly wat happens with me! i dont know why i tried everything to try and fix it and nothing. please help
    ps. i got limerain and ipod 4g