Lockscreen suggestions?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by JaiDaHaus, Jan 7, 2011.

1. JaiDaHaus macrumors newbie

JaiDaHaus

Just jailbroke my iphone 4 with 4.2.1(0.9.6b4) and i cant really seem to find a lockscreen that won't glitch. I just want a simple lock screen that at least has weather and a better looking clock. I'd prefer it if i could keep my background and maybe some type of feed for facebook or email. I don't got a way to pay online yet so I need to stick to free ones for now.

2. hoogen macrumors regular

hoogen

3. JaiDaHaus thread starter macrumors newbie

JaiDaHaus

Good suggestion but i've been looking through there. I've seen a lot of screens that dont run on 4.2.1 or i hafta pay for them or some other small factor that gets in my way. Also... i don't have pro hacker skillz. So something I would download on my comp and install myself would be difficult for me unless you have suggestions for that as well. So something i can get through cydia would be best.

4. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

You might wanna take a look at this one. You can download it either from the thread/Andy's website or through Cydia. He has a couple other lockscreens too that might be of interest as well for you. This particular lockscreen has a Twitter integration but no Facebook so not sure if that's a huge factor for you or not.

Also, if you have the time, check out the big Post Your Jailbroken Screen thread in here which has a lot of lockscreen themes in there as well.

5. hackthatphone macrumors 68000

hackthatphone

6. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

He said he Can't Pay online yet, so he cannot get any paid app.

@OP, all you can do for free is winterboard themes, Sublime Lock HD is a good one, for Rss feeds and Facebook you need to look for paid apps.

7. Sedrick macrumors 68030

Sedrick

Problem there, is almost no one posts what theme/lockscreen they're using. :confused:

8. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

I've found that some are willing to say what theme/LS they're using however, it's true, not everyone does which is odd. I won't even get into the NFR/NFS issue there :rolleyes:

I figured between that thread and a quick search for Macthemes, the OP should find some themes to suit his need.

9. JaiDaHaus thread starter macrumors newbie

JaiDaHaus

Yeah.. i guess i'll just hafta wait till my next check. The good stuff usually cost $. thanks for the suggestions though guys.