[Lockscreen] Tenuitas (ported for ip4)

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by murdercitydevil, Sep 8, 2010.

1. murdercitydevil macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

I ported this today...can someone confirm whether or not I have permission to release it on this forum? It's technically "Not for release", but on the other hand, it can be found just about anywhere with a 2 second google search.

Also, I'd like some help porting Satiunet to ip4 res as well :D

[​IMG]

2. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Oddly enough, I guess no one cares. Mods, close thread if you wish!

3. fs454 macrumors 65816

from 4AM to 11AM no one probably cares, but I think that looks slick, why is it not for release?

4. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

I love it, but I'm probably not savvy enough to install it (unless it could somehow be used through Winterboard). I do think it's awesome, though...very clean and simple.

5. tocheeba macrumors member

6. UCLAKoolman macrumors 6502a

AWESOME! You post at 1am Pacific and nobody posts before 8am so you threw a fit!

7. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

LOL hardly. It had a ton of views and no replies so I figured no one cared, plus not everyone here is in the same time zone as me. I don't know how that equates to throwing a fit.

It's "not for release" because the creator is a member of Macristocracy, which if you don't know, is a snobby elitist group of designers that boast and show off their work, but refuse to give it to the masses because we're not worthy, or something like that. That's the basic vibe I get from macristocracy. Even the name implies that we common folk are far too low to enjoy their themes. Luckily, someone infiltrated their top secret forums and leaked a bunch of stuff, most of it only made for old resolution, so a lot of it needs to be ported.

And this is nothing more than a winterboard theme, so it doesn't take any special knowledge to make it work.

8. auero macrumors 65816

9. murdercitydevil thread starter macrumors 68000

murdercitydevil

Neutraface

10. klouud macrumors newbie

11. Claude626 macrumors 6502

Don't mean to be rude, but what good is a theme post if we can't get it? Obviously, other than the fact that it's for advertisement for macristocracy...

12. strodda macrumors regular

Who cares about this lockscreen. Absolutely nothing special. It's a font change and a flower. If you ever post on their elitist forum, let them know it's mediocre at best.