Lockscreen Themes not working on iOS 4.3.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Victpo, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Victpo macrumors newbie

Hello,
    I've jb my iPhone 4 and my bro's iPod touch 4G both iOS 4.3.3 using redsnow.
    We downloaded the lockscreen theme called "Disguised iPhone/iPod touch" but when we tried to activate it, nothing happened. I've been trying to activate another lockscreen themes, just to check if the problem is from the package or from the iPhone. I came up with the answer that the problem is coming from the new jailbroken device. Note that we could perfectly activate locksecreen themes on the previous iOS's.
    Do I need to download an app or tweak to make this happen? Anyone with suggestions?

PS: Another thing I noticed that Winterboard is not activating is the "dock" theme. There is a whole package that themes the dock, but after activating through winterboard, the dock is not themed.

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

the preinstalled themes in winterboard do not work with iOS 4, maybe that disguesied theme is not for iOS 4 either, the only thing to try in winterboard is make sure you move the active theme to the top of the list in winterboard that sometimes can help if anything, but if that does it might be its not meant for your firmware, read the descriptions in Cydia not everything works on every firmware