Lockscreen Timer

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by DannyDrama, Oct 29, 2013.

1. DannyDrama macrumors regular

My timer just shows blank on the lockscreen. Anyone else? [​IMG]

2. njharris97 macrumors member

Fix

I have never had this problem, but I may have an idea about how to fix it. These are just general iPhone bug fixing methods, but you may as well give them a go.

1. Try to quit the Clock app in the multi tasking (double click home button and slide up)

2. Forse reboot iPhone, not many people know ting but the slide to power off function does not shut the device down, it is the Windows equivalent of a mixture of hibernation and sleep modes. In order to properly reboot your iPhone hold down the lock button and home button until you see with Apple Logo, ignoring all other screen appearances, (There will be no loss of data by doing this, it is the same as clicking reboot on the Mac).

3. This might seem a bit rash, but just restore it, if any of the above haven't fixed it, and if you really care about your iPhone data, you can back it up then restore from the back up via iTunes later.

Hope that helps, If you have any further questions please email me at nj.harris.machelp@gmail.com.

3. Jimbo47 macrumors 6502a

I have mine set right now for my lunch break and it's counting down. Does the 0 remain after the time expires?