lockscreen wallpaper

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by roeiboot, Jul 24, 2009.

1. roeiboot macrumors regular

roeiboot

i used iPhonebrowser to see if i could copy my wallpapers in the wallpaper folder (iPhone 3g - Jail Broken) converted the file to .png, plus created a small version (thumbnail) after that i set it as wallpaper and it did not work (the slide to unlock - battery charging is black, and the wallpaper doesn't show up until it goes to the unlock screen, then i deleted the wallpaper after i choose a different wallpaper.. and now none of them work anymore, what ever one i set it's not shown till i get to the unlock screen.

anyone know why and how i can resolve it ?

tks.

2. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    You can change the lockscreen wallpaper with the settings app on the iPhone, and then to make the wallpaper on the homescreen different you can use winterboard.

3. roeiboot thread starter macrumors regular

roeiboot

yes, i know that part... but like i said, when i set the wallpaper which used to be shown on the battery/slide to unlock screen AND on the enter passcode screen, now it's only shown on the enter passcode screen and no longer on the battery/slide to unlock screen..

4. roeiboot thread starter macrumors regular

roeiboot

what the heck...

unplugged the phone and it works again ?

so should it work if i copy .png's to my wallpaper folder via iPhoneBrowser because i rather don't have all the files in one folder.

tks.