Lockscren music controls not working, showing different volume (Beta 3)

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by KTK1990, Jul 11, 2013.

1. KTK1990 macrumors 6502

On my iPhone 5 running Beta 3 I found the music playback controls on the lock screen and in Control Center do not work.

The previous track, play (Or pause), and next track buttons all do not work no matter if I hold down the button, tap it once or multiple times, when the music app or any other apps with music are playing or not.

I also found another bug where I was playing a song through the music app. In the lock screen the top volume slider said my volume was lets say 80% (On speaker while doing some cleaning around the house). I slid up control center and it said my volume was at 0%. If I adjusted the sliders in any way the music would go to their respective levels. The music app seemed to be directly linked to the volume slider under the clock.

It is a little annoying to have to open the music app when I want to play a song, or do any controls like next/previous track or pause it.

2. VSMacOne macrumors 601

VSMacOne

I have the same issue with the controls, but my volume slider seems to be unaffected. The only button that works for me is the Play button and it defaults to iTunes Radio.

3. KTK1990 thread starter macrumors 6502

After un pairing and re pairing my phone to my ford focus that has ford sync. Trying to get test notifications to work. I found the same bug extends to my car. Using the next/previous track buttons on the steering wheel do not work and changing to another audio source (like Sirius radio) does not auto pause the iPhone music app. It also does not auto start playing music when I tell it to connect to Bluetooth audio.

When trying to use Siri to play a song in the car, it auto defaults to iTunes Radio and not the song I asked for.