Log Me In Himachi icon wont uninstall.

Bare-E Raws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
Alright so i read some old threads on this and none of them seem to have this issue with them. So i deleted all the files for logmein himachi and this little stupid icon wont leave my task bar... It sits there day after day pissin' me off. I force quit the process via activity monitor but it restarts every time! I cant find any other files i haven't deleted. I think I'm going to lose my mind over this please help me out folks!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Alright so i read some old threads on this and none of them seem to have this issue with them. So i deleted all the files for logmein himachi and this little stupid icon wont leave my task bar... It sits there day after day pissin' me off. I force quit the process via activity monitor but it restarts every time! I cant find any other files i haven't deleted. I think I'm going to lose my mind over this please help me out folks!
The most effective method for complete app removal is manual deletion:

Bare-E Raws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
tried this dude process always restarts every time i try and end it. thanks for the reply though:)

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
tried this dude process always restarts every time i try and end it. thanks for the reply though:)
Then you haven't followed all the steps. It will remove all traces of the app if you do it right, especially step 1 and steps 5-7. If you remove all the files, then restart, it won't launch again.

Bare-E Raws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
Yes but how do i end a process that keeps restarting every time i quit it? It say i NEED to end the process...

Bare-E Raws

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 9, 2011
I did. this is also messed up. I deleted the files and now if i search for files under logmein, log me in, or himachi nothing show up in the finder...

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I did. this is also messed up. I deleted the files and now if i search for files under logmein, log me in, or himachi nothing show up in the finder...
You're saying the process is still running? What is the name of the process?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
okay so here you are as i said earlier i can't do step one because i cant end the process so that may make the rest of the steps redundant. here are the pictures for you though.
As I thought, you're not following all the steps. Read steps 5-7 and refer to the screen capture with the circled elements. Also, select View > As List in Finder.