Log of Apple Store Purchases?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by FallenAnjel, Dec 9, 2010.

1. FallenAnjel macrumors member

Hi Folks, I was wondering if there is a way to get a d/l or copy of all my app purchases? You cannot highlight and copy them in the app store in iTunes, I can only take a screen shot and save it in MS Paint.. (talk about annoying, lol) I can't do email receipts, because you only get receipts for PAID apps and 98% of what I d/l is free. (Only $20.48 in the last year for 400 + apps).

It doesn't make sense why, in this day and age of technology that a d/l of all app purchases, both free and paid, is not available. :confused:

Thanks !

2. Voondebah macrumors member

I've been wondering about a good way to find all of my app purchases too. I download all my apps directly to my device, and it had to be restored once and I couldn't remember everything I had bought!

The best thing I've found so far is to open iTunes, click on 'iTunes Store' in the left pane. Then click on your account name when it appears in the upper right corner. It'll load your account info, and there will be a button for 'Purchase History.' There you can view all of your past purchase orders. It's tedious as there isn't any way to view a compiled list of all items and/or sort them by type, but you can find out everything this way.

3. FallenAnjel thread starter macrumors member

Yes, that I know, but it's not a TEXT I can copy/paste. Go ahead, try it. Try to highlight. You can't even right click to get a menu. You can't "Ctrl-A" to copy EVERYTHING to extract out what you want. The only alternative is to do a print screen and make a big picture out of it all. (Then if you so chose, retype every single purchase you made, what a PITA !!!)

It's ridiculous that you can't highlight and/or copy your purchases.

4. aristobrat macrumors G4

5. FallenAnjel thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, I did just that.

Hmmmm, maybe I should make an app for that! :p :D