Logging in and using the App Store

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by spincr, May 23, 2011.

1. spincr macrumors member

spincr

Since it has come out it has been nothing but trouble for me. First i had it, which didn't work so i deleted it. And what do you know; you cannot download it (or at least not at the time) so i had to do an entire update just to try using it again.

So then i received it once more. And wow this time i could actually use my apple id to log in. Now the next thing, why am i forced through countless annoying pages of some online pay system which now for some reason blocked my account and is forcing me to call some ridiculous call center.

Now why isn't this just using PayPal or a system like that?

2. JediMeister macrumors 68040

I can only speak as a Mac App Store U.S. user but it does accept major credit cards (Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Discover), PayPal, and/or gift cards/certificates as equally valid payment methods...

3. spincr thread starter macrumors member

spincr

As far as i know, i cannot use Paypal, creditcards do work however i do not own one, so i need something along the lines of Paypal.

Either way its ridiculous that i'm forced to use some system.

4. spincr thread starter macrumors member

spincr

The choices are Mastercard, Visa, Amex and Clickandbuy.

So basicly i can forget using paypal for this?

5. Nikh macrumors regular

As far as I know, you *can* use PayPal for the account, but it should be bound to US credit card (for US AppStore).