Logic 8 out of the bag?

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by ANTMUZ, May 13, 2007.

1. ANTMUZ macrumors member

Is this a slip up on the Apple site revealing Logic 8? In the UK store in the Mac Accessories section look at the graphic linking to Books - it really looks like the image says Logic 8. I know the text is really small, but the shapes look like it could say that. I cannot think of what else it can say or see any other book with that cover in the store, plus it is a similar style to current Logic 7 books.

Also it says Logic 8 - not Logic Pro 8 or Logic Express 8. Does this mean there's no Logic Express? Is there only one Logic release, with Garageband filling the Logic Express void? Or is it just a cleaning up of the title on the book? So instead of having a cluttered title like "Logic Express 7 and Logic Pro 7" changing it to read just Logic 8.

Also if they're that far with the graphics are they ready for a release this Tuesday? :cool:

Attached Files:

2. AppleMan101 macrumors regular

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

It does say Logic 8..Even at the US Store.

And if you click on the link there is no graphic like that one.

4. Rob Hicks macrumors newbie

I'm gutted to say that the book is Logic 6. Run a search on Amazon.co.uk and search for Apple Logic in their books section and you'll see the very same book cover in the list. This is a real shame.....Hurry Up Apple! Rob

5. Rollershapple macrumors regular

Rats...Got my hopes up for nothing.:(

6. sonarghost macrumors regular

I actually used to own this book...sorry to dissapoint! (I too am very excited about a Logic 8!!)