Logic Audio 6.3.1 dongle problem

Discussion in 'Digital Audio' started by zenorabariella, Sep 15, 2007.

1. zenorabariella macrumors newbie

Hi there.

I have a copy of Logic Audio 6.3.1 (as the title of the thread suggests) and the dongle for it broke a few months back. I switched to ProTools because Apple said they weren't replacing the dongles i needed. Now, i want my Logic back again. Can anyone help me by suggesting a way i could acquire a new dongle, or if there is any software i can use to get around this problem? I just want the 3+ years of music i wrote with Logic to be accessible to me again.

Thank you for your help.

Adam

2. quigleybc macrumors 68030

quigleybc

Beautiful Vancouver British Columbia, Canada
    tough one...

should have switched to Logic express 7 instead of PT and maybe your old projects would work in 7...
    I don't know much about version 6.

There is no software or ways to circumvent the dongle that I know of...and if there are they certainly aren't legal.

You've probably already tried E bay for a dongle...

Is there a demo for Logic 7? just thinking, cuz maybe if there was you could use it to at least open your projects, and bounce each track down one by one, and then you could open those aiff individual tracks in Pro Tools and continue working on them. You could do that if a friend you know has a working Logic too.