Logic board damage

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by batasson, Jun 22, 2012.

  1. batasson, Jun 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2012

    batasson macrumors newbie

    Jun 21, 2012
    Greetengs everyone,

    This is my first problem with my MacBook and I couldn't find better place for help :)
    The problem is that I have physically removed (by accident) this little part (shown on attachment in blue circle) and I haven't got clue what is that. So, does anyone have an idea how is called that little part and what is the value or mark of it, so I could search for it?

    Best regards!

    p.s. I forgot to write model of MacBook, it is Unibody A1278 (alu case), late 2008.

    Attached Files:

  2. Puevlo macrumors 6502a

    Oct 21, 2011
    I'm not sure what Apple call that chip or what it does exactly but I believe it is a XOR gate.
  3. batasson thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 21, 2012
    It could be XOR gate, because both wireless and bluetooth adapter won't work. How big are my chanses to find that little part and buy it somewhere?
  4. Twilio macrumors newbie

    Jun 25, 2012
    yes Puevlo is right..... it is called xor gate......

    hope you will find this easily now.....

Share This Page