Logic Pro 9

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by PedroFerreira, Oct 6, 2011.

1. PedroFerreira macrumors newbie

Does anyone here use Logic Pro 9, the thing is that I'm beginning to learn little about the program, and I want to know what keyboard do you think it's the best to work with logic pro. What I mean is a keyboard compatible with LP9.

Best Regards, Pedro Ferreira :apple:

2. TheRdungeon macrumors 6502

Anything that supports MIDI via usb is all good to begin with bro. Assume you knew this but you can also use the caps lock key as an onscreen keyboard in the meantime

3. Kyle9859 macrumors newbie

Kyle9859

I use Roland and Akai products in my studio. I recommend the Akai MPK 49. Its a reasonable size keyboard and it has everything you need all in one. MPC Pads, 49 Keys, faders, knobs, control buttons, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Akai-MPK-49-C...cal-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1317887929&sr=1-5

Akai also makes the MPK25 (25 keys) and MPK61 (61 keys).

M-Audio also makes some great keyboard controllers too for the price.

4. andrewjthrelfo macrumors newbie

andrewjthrelfo

Hey mate,

I'm a music student and I use Logic Pro and MainStage for producing and performing. They're great apps, and any USB MIDI keyboard will work fine. I recommend the M-Audio Oxygen for getting started.

Also, do yourself a favour and pick up a copy of David Nahmani's excellent Apple Pro Training Series book. I've learnt everything I know about Logic from this series.

All the best in your musical adventures!