Logic pro acting weird and crashing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Darthfader93, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Darthfader93 macrumors newbie

Apr 4, 2014
    Ok guys so I am running logic pro 9.1.3 on my mid 2010 mac mini with dual core 2.4ghz processor with 4gb of ram. last night i was opening some old sessions that i had not ran in awhile just to listen to them and it would crash on some of them after maybe 30 seconds of playback. i come back this morning and open up logic and first i notice that it opens but the load screen doesnt come up at all it just bounces on the dock then stops but its open. i can open any session but as soon as i hit play it crashes. and i also cant create any audio or instrument tracks, its not even in the list of tracks. I have trashed the preferences and ive reinstalled twice, has anyone had trouble with this or have any idea what could be going wrong. i do not get a crash report or a anything saying it unexpectedly quit, it just disappears.
  2. BrianBaughn macrumors 603

Feb 13, 2011
    Baltimore, Maryland
  3. Darthfader93 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apr 4, 2014
    previous was snow leopard and now im running mountain lion. i had mavericks but i did a clean install of my snow leopard disk and then went to mountain lion