Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

preppyclubguy

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
so im tryin to use a few different plugins with logic pro, most work but ones like ik multimedia samplemoog dont. what i mean by they dont is when i open the plugin it opens fine if i use my mouse to either play notes on the plugin its self or the midi sequencer it sounds,,, but now when i try to play it with my midi keyboard i dont get any sound , the notes show up on my midi arrange window but there seems like to stream of data going to the plugin now, like i said if i draw the notes in it works fine,,,, any ideas please help this song is due by tomorrow

spinnerlys

Sep 7, 2008
forlod bygningen
What Mac, what midi keyboard, what version of Logic, Mac OS X and plugins are you using?

The thread title guy strikes again:

Also a more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
To edit your thread title, just click on the
edit.gif
button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.
Have you also taken a look at MRoogle, since that question may have been asked already?

Example: Logic (Pro) version 999 does not play a sound via Midi Input with the ... plugin or something like that. please help!!! is not really helping you.

deej999

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2009
what MIDI channel is your keyboard output and is the Instrument track set to receive MIDI on that channel? Look in the Inspector.

deej

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.