Logic Studio

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by MattSorkinNyC, Jun 2, 2010.

1. MattSorkinNyC macrumors member

MattSorkinNyC

Hi I am pretty new to Mac. I bought my first Mac computer in december of 09. I bought the MacBook Pro 2.66 ghz intel core 2 duo 4gb Memory laptop. The operating system is 10.6.3. This is by far the best money i have ever spent in my life it was fairly expensive (2900) but well worth it i am over the desktops(viruses,crashes,slowness). I am about to buy Logic studio and i am looking to get into music production. the question i have is after i buy this program what do i NEED to get if there is anything else i need to buy to make the program work. Or if there is anything else that could be added on to get the most out of Logic studio. All help and suggestions is greatly needed/appreciated

2. UpDownAeroplane macrumors member

no, but i suggest you have an audio interface and a decent condenser or dynamic microphone for recording.

3. MattSorkinNyC thread starter macrumors member

MattSorkinNyC

lol im sorry thats why i put it in the audio forum since i posted it in the wrong sorry lol. No i will be getting an audio interface but doubt the microphone cuz im not gonna do anything with guitars like that yet..i plan on making techno tech house house minimal tribal.. so i doubt i have any need for the microphone yet