Logic3 i-Station 7 problems

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ukmaestro, Sep 14, 2007.

1. ukmaestro macrumors newbie

I got these portable iPod speakers as a present back in July - the quality is excellent, except for the fact that they keep turning themselves off. The blue light dimmes when music is playing after about 30 seconds. I've been in touch with Logic3 and they claim that Jazz and Classical music frequencies are too low for the speakers to recognize any music playing, and so it goes into 'sleep' mode. They said there is no way to turn this feature off?

Do you think he was just making up an excuse? Is 30 seconds a bit too short to enable an auto shutdown function. Its so annoying to listen to some nice music only to have to keep turning it back on! Might there be any kind of way around this problem? I haven't had any luck so far looking on the internet!:confused:

2. mollysmom macrumors newbie

I have been having the same problem. It would stop after a song or two but I wanted it to play continuously. I emailed the support team and am hoping to get an answer from them. I played it last night and it did great but who knows if it will do it again.:confused:

3. scrawl macrumors newbie

Hi, I have the same problem with the i-Station turning off when the sound is too low, especially with jazz and classical.
    Did you get any answer from the support?
    Is there a way to remove the "feature"? or in this case, the bug ;-)