Logicboard Repairs in Melbourne......

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Reiner, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Reiner macrumors newbie

My Logicboard died on my less than 2 year old MKacbook Pro. After Apple quoted me a stupid price to fix my computer I found this Company in Melbourne on ebay . They say they can fix my logicboard for $200 plus freight.
    I send my Macbook off this morning and be interested what is going to happen.
    Report coming soon
    Cheers
    Reiner

2. johnnnw macrumors 65816

johnnnw

Link to this service? I personally wouldn't send a product to a service over ebay but that's just me. How did you determine it was legit?

3. Reiner thread starter macrumors newbie

They have listed the shop's address and they have over 11000 feedback.
    You can do pick up too so I think they are ok. Have a look on ebay they are called Broadway Computers. Another company offers the same service and I feel they are both ok.....but don't know yet.
    My computer is broken anyway and Apple wanted over $750 to fix it , no way I do that for a computer that should last 5 years and is only 2 years old. I am writing this on a 6 year old dell Latitude which has never let me down and runs like a swiss clock.

Reiner

4. l.a.rossmann macrumors 65816

l.a.rossmann

The Latitude is similar to the Thinkpad from IBM. They're made to keep on ticking. Function over form, my kind of laptop!

Good luck.

5. Reiner thread starter macrumors newbie

W ell today I got my Macbook back and it seems to work like it used to.
    Very happy with the Service and price. ( $220)
    The company is in Melbourne and advertise on ebay. "Broadway Computers"
    I know where I buy my next Computer too.
    I as a bit hesitant to send my computer don to Melbourne but I'm glad I did.
    Lets see how long it will live.

Cheers
    Reiner