LogicPro Doesn't work

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by WhiteShadow, Apr 26, 2007.

1. WhiteShadow macrumors regular

I have installed LogicPro Student Version on my 20" iMac c2d 1gb. when trying to run the program all the inputs, insturments and effects loaded with the program have slashes through them, rendering the program useless. I have the program installed on another machine.

Is that the reason, also is it legal to have the program on two machines? I only have one usb key for it so I don't think that would be the issue but I am at a loss. I have a 17" mbp cd and it works great, originally installed here.

Now I added the iMac and use the laptop when I am editing on the go.

any suggestions?

2. sonarghost macrumors regular

You can install LogicPro onto as many computers as you like because the program is simply useless without the usb key.

What version of LogicPro are you using? Could it be a problem in Core audio?

It's very strange that it would work on one computer and not the other...

3. mopppish macrumors 6502

Sounds like a problem with inputs, core audio, track preferences, etc.
    Check under preferences>audio and make sure that the max track count is at least as high as the number of tracks you want to use. Also, in the same preference pane, make sure that it's recognizing something as an audio device (built-in or otherwise).