Logitech AudioHub?

Silverhawk

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2007
I do own the Audiohub:

Pros: Sleek, neat webcam stand, feels very sturdy, additional USB ports, and sound coming out of the speakers sounds great but...

Cons: ...but I keep hearing this popping sound with iChat and some other programs when switching from one sound to another sound from another program (i do hope there will be a firmware or update for it) and the price is quite high.

flopticalcube

macrumors G4
Original poster
I do own the Audiohub:

Pros: Sleek, neat webcam stand, feels very sturdy, additional USB ports, and sound coming out of the speakers sounds great but...

Cons: ...but I keep hearing this popping sound with iChat and some other programs when switching from one sound to another sound from another program (i do hope there will be a firmware or update for it) and the price is quite high.
Thanks for the reply, I had almost given up on this thread. Does the popping sound only occur when switching between programs?

Anyone tried this under bootcamp (or on a PC)?

Silverhawk

macrumors member
Oct 16, 2007
Originally i was on Tiger and it gave me that problem, so i hoped that when i upgraded to Leopard it wouldn't be a problem but it gave me the same probs, but again on my Windows machine, it doesn't occur

ApexDE

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2008
I have this device since some weeks. It really sounds great, but i get the popping sounds too :(. It doesn't happen under windows.

Is there any solution to that problem? Was anyone able to fix this?

rdouma

macrumors newbie
Jul 27, 2010
Curious

I have the AudioHub for years and have waited for these years for it to "go away" (naive, I know). It didn't. ;-)

Did anyone find a fix by any chance?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.